13-0
What more can you say!!:)
What more can you say!!:)
Jason got the chance to be the huge Ute fan he is and support our team at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, LA this year!! He talked about it everyday up until the day he left early with some friends on January 2nd, but saying that he just hopes the Utes don't lose too bad and all he asks is for a good game!! Well, it turned out better than expected and the leaving early Friday morning, the 5 hour drive with a bunch of guys and going completely hoarse from screaming and yelling was completely worth it for Jason having his Utes win this big game!!
These pictures are taken with cell phones they all had so they are not the best quality.


2 comments:
Hey Ashley! I love the blog. I am going to add it to my bloglist
Mike couldn't stop talking about this game so I made him blog about it. Funny, huh? I was happy to hear his side of it. These boys are crazy! During the game I was imagining them doing their high fives and chest bumps. :)
Post a Comment