Every year we have made christmas cookies since we have been married and since I can remember as a little kid! I love it and enjoy it and the boys do now too!!! It just brings the feeling of the season to life when the house smells of yummy sugar cookies! The boys made their batch earlier for teachers and friends...and I've been having fun getting creative and putting those cake decorating class skills to the test:)
The boys have been enjoying their new tent and ask for lunch and movies in it all the time!!!
Can't get a new gun for Christmas and not give it a shot:)!!! Jason and my family took his new Deer Rifle and some of my dad's guns out to the shooting range for some practice! He had a great time and is enjoying being the new owner of his first gun!
Uncle Colton
Meme
Daddy
1 comment:
Way to go! You are blogging again.
Post a Comment