Jason took off 2 Friday's ago and we traveled to San Antonio for the weekend to do some Christmas shopping at the San Marcos Outlets. We had a ton of fun and Kyler was really good shopping too- he must have known what mom he was going to be born to because he is a pretty good shopper!!
Reading stories to Great Grandma Huntsman:)
Shopping with Mom and Dad!
Reading stories to Great Grandma Huntsman:)
We also attended a 90th Birthday party for a great friend of the family. Jason, my dad, brother, sister and some other family members left the party a little early to make it on time to the Big 12 Championship game that night! They were lucky to scalp tickets and enjoy such a big game locally at the San Antonio Alamo Dome!
3 comments:
How fun! It looks like y'all had a great time. We just went there as well, you've gotta love those outlets! I hope Utah was fun as well. See you on Tuesday!
GRANDMA HUNTSMAN!!! I haven't seen her in forever!
Oh my goodness girl...he is getting so big and absolutely precious! I love the mask picture too...what a big boy...he handled like a pro!
Hope you're doing great and I know you're enjoying motherhood!! It's VERY obvious!!
Take care!!
Post a Comment