Tuesday, December 11, 2007

UTAH TRIP

Kyler and I traveled to Utah last weekend to visit our friends Brittany, Casey and Treyvan Olsen. (And Lexi their dog too:) We had a blast:) Kyler had a lot of firsts while we were out there: First time on the plane, first time in snow, first time to try a little ice cream- don't tell dad:)-, and the first time to be away from dad for that long. It was so much fun and the best part was when the big snow storm came through and we got snowed on. I have to say that put me in the Christmas spirit because Texas weather isn't doing it for me!! Other than that, our boys enjoyed shopping with their mom's and doing lunch a couple times that trip! Thanks so much for such a fun time Casey and Britt:)!!!

In the airport ready to leave for Utah- 6:00 am!!


Helping out with Trey! He is so adorable!









First Snow encounter! He loved it this day until I took him into the fresh powder snow the next day and the first time his hand touched the snow and it stuck to his hand- he screamed from the cold! I thought it was so funny!


This was the morning we were leaving and we wanted memories of all the snow we were leaving behind us so we could go back to hot weather in Texas! It sure was fun while it lasted!

We bought our boys matching sleepers that said "Little Cowboys" on them. They looked so cute the last night we stayed in Utah so we snapped some shots! Kyler just could not get enough of Trey! They were so cute together!

1 comment:

Ash said...

It looks like you had fun! I'm lovin' the santa hat. Hope you got some more cute pics with it. I'm excited for RIO next week. I'm jealous you got the real thing!