Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

Dear Dad,

Thanks for being my best buddy! Can't wait to grow up and be just like you! I love you so much!

Love,
Kyler Jace

Kyler loves his daddy so much! He even has started to cry when he leaves to go to work now. So, I take him to the front porch and we watch daddy drive away in his big truck and Kyler waves. That makes him stop crying and happy for the rest of the morning!!

It just melts my heart to see these two laughing and playing together! Jason is an amazing father to Kyler and such a huge help to me! There is nothing more special than the father son bond they have started to create and it will only become stronger! So- thank you Jason for being the loving, caring and super helpful father and husband you are! We love you so much!!

4 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Such a cute picture!! I bet it's the best seeing Jason with Kyler. I think more than anything else I am most excited to see Casey with our little girl. I can't wait!! By the way my girlfriend is throwing me a shower out here in Austin and I would love for you and your mom to come. My mom, britt, and sydney will all be there and I know they would love to see y'all too. The drive isn't ideal I know, so if y'all can't make it I totally understand. Could you send me an email with yours and your mom's address?? I would at least love to send y'all an invitation. Talk to ya soon!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Oh and I forgot to mention the shower is going to be on July 19th (Saturday) at one to four o'clock.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I keep leaving things out...here is my email so you can send me those addresses. chels028@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch!!

Ash said...

Hey there! We need to get together again soon! I love the pics of Kyler! I guess it's easy to get good pics when you are as cute as he is!