A month ago I took a cake decorating class with my friends Sarah and Julie! We had a ton of fun! I learned a lot about making cakes and decorating them, but decided this is not what I would ever want to go into!! We just want to have fun making cute cakes for our kids birthdays and play dates!! I'll post later cakes I make!!
The first cake I made in the class!

My second cake I made for class! Not my favorite because I am not a fan of clowns!
I made these cupcakes for my friends baby shower! They turned out really cute, but a lot of work and mess to make!

This was the last cake I made in my class where we learned how to make the roses! This was a hard class!

The first cake I made in the class!
My second cake I made for class! Not my favorite because I am not a fan of clowns!
I made these cupcakes for my friends baby shower! They turned out really cute, but a lot of work and mess to make!
This was the last cake I made in my class where we learned how to make the roses! This was a hard class!

No comments:
Post a Comment