Friday, July 18, 2008

My REALLY Good Excuse for Being a Slacker Blogger!!

We are SUPER EXCITED to say,
Baby #2 is on the way!!
Our precious little bundle will hopefully arrive,
On February 24th, 2009!!

Everything is going great so far and as of July 22, I will be 9 weeks! I'm not feeling the best and my house is a total disaster, which I am sure you all have encountered, but I know it will pass and things will be great!! Thanks for all your support and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and arrival!!

14 comments:

Leah Comstock Nygren said...

That is so wonderful! You are beautiful as always but glowing even more! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
Leah

Damon and Jodie said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you and your family! How fun it will be to have little ones so close together. Hopefully they will be great friends!!! Love ya'll!

Casey and Britt said...

I KNEW IT!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I hope the sickness doesn't last long, that's the worst part! WE love you guys!

Mrs. Monsen said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I hope its a girl!!!! Congratulations! I'll keep checking your blog to hear more! I'm so happy for you!

buchanancasa said...

Yay, a new blog update! You look terrific as usual and we are so excited that another cousin is on the way!

McCall said...

Congratulations Jason and Ashley! Thanks for sharing your exciting news. I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

Ash said...

Congrats!! I do know about houses not getting cleaned and things not being done. Good thing it doesn't last forever. Let me know if you need anything! I loved the post with Linc. They are both too cute!

Rochelle Barlow said...

I knew it! Yay!! I'm so excited for you and Jason! If you need anything, you let me know! I can take little Kyler for you so you can get some rest, I can cook you dinner, I can clean your house - whatever you need, I'm there! I'm so excited! Congratulations Ashley!!

The Marquarts said...

oh my goodness! that is so awesome! i'm so excited for y'all!
you look great! hope you start feeling better soon!

Chelsie Campbell said...

Congratulations Ashley and Jason and Kyler! We'll be excited to hear more updates! Hope you guys are doing well! Love yall!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! You are both such super parents...what another blessed little child!
Szenttornyay Family

Brittany and Marcin said...

of course you already know this.... but CONGRATS!!!!

Erika Quaife said...

That's awesome.. Congrats you guys! Ashley- I hope you get feeling better!!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!