Friday, July 18, 2008

Kyler Update!!

Riding on Grandpa's lawn mower!!

Kyler actually fell into this toy chest trying to get his truck! Cayman came to the rescue and mom grabbed the camera!!
He loves to push my laundry baskets all over the house! So, this time I needed it for getting the clothes out of the dryer- so instead of making him mad and taking it from him I put him in it and pushed him to the laundry room! He had so much fun he didn't want to get out, so I just put the clothes on top of him and pushed him back to the living room! What a life he has!!:)
Kyler loves Cayman and is always giving him "loves"!! I really think Cayman is coming around and liking Kyler a little more now!!

Kyler loves lemons when we go to restaurants and he doesn't even make sour faces!! He was in a laughing mood this day too!

No comments: