Every year for the past 4 years we spend a week in Canyon Lake at a lake house! We look forward to this vacation every year! It is always a blast!
This year, Kyler was able to enjoy the lake and ride on grandpa and meme's boat (last summer he was only 2 months when we went!!) Of course, he mostly enjoyed playing in the dirt with sticks:) We all wakeboarded this summer and even me being 7 weeks pregnant! But, I knew it would be the last time till next summer, so might as well enjoy it while you can!!:)
Whitney and I tubing! That was a bad idea- I was sore for days after:)
Stay hydrated in the sun!!!
Jason and I loved going down to this swing that over looks the lake to just relax and hang out! My dad was there to capture a few shots with no make up on- but who cares- we're on vacation!!!:)
Here is my baby in the dirt and playing with sticks! Cayman always tried to take Kyler's stick from him!!
Grandpa Scott is so fun!!
I love when Kyler plays outside because I think the pink cheeks and sweat is so stinkin cute when they get hot! Boys, I have to say, are a ton of fun- but thats only becuse I don't know what its like to have a girl . . . yet!!!

Grandpa getting ready to wake board! He is in the background of Whitney and I in the next picture! 

Uncle Colton and Aunt Whitney sun bathing!!
Our friends Damon and Jackyn and baby Madden came to spend the day with us on the lake and have dinner that night. It was so fun hanging out with them! Our boys crashed on the boat while we were talking and it was such a cute piture of them both in their life jackets!!
We took a bunch of family portraits this year at the lake of our whole family and my mom's side of the family, so I made a slide show since there were so many! But I really liked this picture because this is 4 generations in one! My mom, me, my grandma Phoebe (mom's mom) and Kyler!
1 comment:
I got your message. I am so glad you like your bracelet. I thought of you immediately when I saw it in the magazine. Much nicer than my little rubber bracelet - but hey - it does the trick. Talk to you soon. ~Pam and Nicholas
Post a Comment