Monday, August 18, 2008

Videos of Kyler

Kyler and I go to Baby Story Time at our library every monday and he loves it! I know I have posted pictures of it before, but this is Kyler dancing to the "Monkey Song" we sing at the beginning to get our wiggles out!

Our friends Allison and Grant came over for the day the other day and Mrs. Allison brought Kyler some "Squeeker" shoes (Mooshu brand). They are hilarious! The moment he put them on he did not stop walking around the house! We went to Target later that day and I think people thought I was crazy having my kid squeeking all over the store:) He loved it though- and one lady asked me where to get them at:) **My sister's store "Freckles" sells them, by the way!!

At night, after bath and PJ's Kyler loves to slide around on the tile in them! Sorry, this one is a little dark so its hard to see!

On the way home from dinner one night, Kyler just started clicking his tongue! I took this video a long time ago and just found it! It amazes me how fast they can learn things!

1 comment:

Brittany and Marcin said...

I saw all the videos and they are so cute!!! Kyler is adorable and hilarious!