Monday, August 18, 2008

FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!

So, I have to say I am sorry for those of you begging for me to post and all the text messags I have recieved about my blog being lame! Just so you understand what I have to go through to update my blog- Our computer has a virus which wont let us go to the internet and is really old so we are now needing to buy another one. In the mean time of saving up for one, I have to drive to my parents house, put Kyler down for his nap and work on it for a little bit till he wakes up! So, I am sorry it has taken me so long. I hope to not get this behind because then it just takes me so long to catch up! But, lucky for me today, Kyler took a 3 hour nap so I was able to finally catch up to the most recent events that have taken place! Enjoy- there is a lot and when I get to blog. . . I BLOG!!!!

3 comments:

buchanancasa said...

These are such great pictures! What a fun anniversary trip and your baby bump is so adorable. I like your new hairdo, Jason. It's good to catch up on you guys!

Ash said...

I loved seeing all your pictures of your adventures this summer. I am now convinced I need to go to Cancun! We'll have to get together next week.

Kari said...

I love your family pictures, they are great!