Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Birthday, Another Year Older!

I just turned 25 September 1st and am definitely having mixed feelings about the year. Especially since I recieved the comments from family members like "Your half way to 50" like that was a cool thing. Or "Your a quarter of a century old!" To me its another year closer to 30 and that is freaking me out! AHHH! But I just keep reminding myself that 30 is the new 20!! So to all my hot friends in their 30's, I can only envy your beauty and hope to look as good as you when I am at that milestone in my life:) Thanks for setting the bar so high:)-
Well, to my surprise, Jason got me a new laptop for my birthday! So, I am currently sitting here on my bed Sunday night watching the crazy VMA's and adding a new post to my blog all at the same time! All the complaining I did about driving to my mom's to get a post done, or sitting in our lonely and cold office by myself in the evenings while Kyler was asleep and Jason was comfortable in our bed waching TV while I was waiting hours for 1 picture to download for a post! THANK YOU JASON!! I love it:)

I was lucky to have my birthday fall on Labor Day this year! It's usually on Labor Day weekend so I always look forward to the 3 day weekend and getting to spend more time with Jason and Kyler, but this weekend was a ton fo fun! My Grandma Phoebe, Kyler calls her Gee Gee, and Glen came down for the weekend. We boated all day Saturday and ate my favorite Mexican, del Pueblo, with the family that night! Monday, we celebrated my Birthday by having lunch at The Grand Lux Cafe where I had my bday last year! I just love their New Orlean style beinets! They are so yummy! My favcorite part about it all was having all my family around to celebrate with! It was really a ton of fun!

Unfortunately, when you get older you are not all about taking pictures of your birthdays, bc I guess its a time to forget! But, we did snap a shot of Kyler, of course, enjoying a popsicle at MeMe's and grandpa's house after dinner!

Then later he entertained us all with a little table dancing. I guess I turned my camera when I recorded it so sorry in advance when you get the crick in your neck from watching it:) Oops!!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

I love the table dancing. That's just classic. Why do they always do the best things with no pants on? Maybe this teaches us something about life?