Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remember 9/11

Amongst the craziness of Hurricane Ike headed straight for us and trying to hit up every store around to stock up on the essentials, I completely forgot that today was 9/11. It made me sad to think that this day here in the coastal areas of Texas is not really being remembered or talked about on the news due to Hurricane tracking taking place all day! Believe me, we need the coverage and as much information we can get that will help us to be able to ride out this massive storm, but this was such a devistating day in the history of the USA.

So, I wanted to take a moment to remember all those who died in this tragic event and our brave soldiers over seas who are fighting to keep us safe!


1 comment:

Aaron said...

Take care with Ike headed your way and keep your friendly blog readers posted. Also, I meant to congratulation you on the upcoming baby. How fun for you!!!