At 16 weeks, the baby was measuring just right. Heart beat of 154 bpm. nice and strong. I have been able to feel the baby since 14 weeks. A lot earlier this time. But Jason got to feel it move Sunday night! I think, besides how huge I get so fast, it makes it more real to him when he can actually feel the baby moving. We are so excited to find out!
Let us know what you think we might be having- complete our poll! It will be interesting to see what everyone is thinking!!
6 comments:
Hi Ash! So Norm gave me your blog so I am a "follower" now of you. Congrats on baby #2. I can't wait to hear what you are having. How are things for you guys? I don't know if it will show our blog but it is http://themiddleofyeswhere.blogspot.com/
It's great to catch up with you.
You look so cute! Kyler is looking so big now. I'm glad you guys survived Ike, I was wondering if it would affect you guys.
Can't wait to find out what you'll be having. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think it'll be a girl. :)
I was wondering when your ultrasound would be, that's so exciting! I'm going to guess it's a little bro, I have no idea why. Have you had any dreams or anything?
Okay, so I am thinking and hoping that you have a little girl so that my little one will have someone to play with. How fun would that be!
I think you are having a boy again! The only reason I say that is because everyone says the faster the heartbeat is, then its a girl. A little slower, and its a boy. When I was pregnant with Carys her's was always in the upper 170's and 180's. With my friend Megan her baby's heartbeat was always in the 140-150 range and she had a boy...
But it will be super fun either way!!!!!
I'm Excited to see what you are having! Hope everything is well!
Hi,
Ash you look so cute!!! I just got off the phone with Jason and he just told me you guys were expecting again and that is awesome!! I am also glad that everything else is going great!! Jason said to send you my contact info. e-mail amybreck@sbcglobal.net
myspace.com-mrsbreck
Take care and can't wait to see you again,
Amy
Post a Comment