Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Children's Museum

Our preschool group decided to do a field trip to the children's museum back in March and Kyler had a blast!! Camden enjoyed the "Tot Spot", but was not so thrilled about the main part of the museum and having to sit in the stroller a lot. I was too afraid I was going to loose him because he runs off from me and this place was ENORMOUS with tons of places for me to loose him, so he was a cranky boy during Kyler's fun!!
(SIDE NOTE: these pictures are off my phone so not the greatest:) Forgot the camera.
Kyler doing a little grocery shopping!

I love his face in this picture!
Happy boy playing in the toddler area!
"I found you!!"


Camden LOVED the water table!
This brought back so many memories...it's an enormous "Light Bright" for kids to play with. I remember playing with my light bright all the time. Did I mention I had fun at the museum too:)!!!


Kyler discovering surprises in the Japanese Garden display!
Playing "doctor" in the Ambulance!

This was the outside "Water Works" display that was newly added to the museum. It was so cold outside and miserable when your wet, but really fun! We'll have to go back on a warmer day to enjoy it!


No comments: