Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Houston Rodeo Carnival

I have been dying to take Kyler to the rodeo, but last year I had just had Camden in February and they always come in March. So, this year I was determined and it was worth every penny! Kyler had a great time!




They had this farm town where the kids traveled down this path doing "farm work" and earning their goods (fake eggs, produce, milk, wheat, wool, etc.) and in the end they have big buckets of juice boxes and snacks and that is the kids rewards for doing such hard work on their farm. It was super cute! Here the boys are all ready to go to market to sell their goods so they can earn their money to buy a snack at the end!
This was Kyler's first ride and I was a bit nervous because I didn't know how he would handle roller coasters and rides at a carnival! Well, as you look at the rest of the pictures...need I say more! This kid is afraid of nothing!!




Poor Camden couldn't ride anything because he wasn't big enough:( One day buddy you will be right in the middle of the action!
Well, I spoke a little too soon! This was the end of our day...the Bumper Cars. Jason thought he was going to be able to ride with Kyler, but they wouldn't let him so we let Kyler go at it thinking he could do it. After everyone started banging into him, he got so scared and...
Cried the whole time:(
So, dad treated him to the famous deep fried twinkie (I know...I was cringing, but it was well deserved after that torture chamber we put him through!)

3 comments:

Casey and Britt said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe we will be there in 4 days!!! We can hardly wait! See you SOON!!!

BEN and BRIT said...

You guys are always up to something good. Sure do miss you!

The Perkins said...

Awe Ash...I miss you so much! Love all the pictures, your boys are so cute. Come visit us really soon ;)