I am SO behind on my blogging so I am trying to get caught up with all our events that have taken place in the last 2 months! This trip is just the beginning of the fun we have had to start off our summer!
The last week in April, our good friends the Olsen's flew in from Utah to spend almost a week with us! We took them to San Antonio to stay at the Wild Oak Ranch Resort and spent a couple days at Sea World! We actually left Camden to spend the weekend with his Meme, my mom, and took Kyler with us! Our friends have a little boy, Trey, who is Kyler's age and they had the best time together hanging out with the mommy's and daddy's!
Here is the start of our road trip to San Antonio!
3 comments:
Oh! I still haven't posted my pics of this yet! So fun to look at your and remember how much fun we had! Thank you for letting us come, we had a BLAST! Can you email me the pics of us feeding the dolphins (I think there are 3) and the first night we did smores (1 pic of dad and boys)? those were the pics I didn't have and they are so cute! We miss you guys! Love ya,
Britt
Hey Ashley!! You're not THAT far behind blogging!! ;) Let's get together next week either at our pool or for a playdate or something! We'll be out of town all the next week so we'd love to hang out before we go! We're so grateful for your cute family! :)
Sea World is one thing we definitely miss about San Antonio. Looks like you guys had a blast :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment