I have been playing Bunco since I was a teacher, but recently started up a group with the girls I go to church with!! We get together once a month and play the game, eat snacks and talk till late hours- 2am has been the latest so far!! It has been so much fun just having this girl time! I hosted in June and did PJ's and Pedicure's for my month and it was a blast! Check out our cute toes:)
Not only is this an out for a night and a break from any responsibilities, this is such an amazing group of girls that have become such close friends of mine!! Just recently I found out that a teacher friend of mine is battling reoccurance cancer and I turned to my Bunco group for help with Service! We were able to all come together and bring a few ingredients each and assemble a weeks worth of food for my sweet friend and her family while she is undergoing her chemo treatments! I was so impressed with how they all came together to help someone in need that they didn't even know! So, a huge thank you to my girls if you are reading my blog!!
We actually had so much fun doing the service that we have decided to continue it and find something to do each month before we play Bunco! Next month I think we decided to collect school supplies for children and donate some stuffed backpacks!!
1 comment:
What a great idea to combine the two. Girlfriends are the best-especially after you have kids. No one understands motherhood like another mom.
Post a Comment