Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kyler's FIRST Scripture in Primary


Kyler gave his FIRST scripture in front of junior primary at church in August! We prepared him all week and recited the scripture he was given to say so he wouldn't have "bumpy speech" (Kyler struggles with stuttering) and he did AWESOME!!! I was such a proud mom and was so proud of him having the confidence in himself to get up and say his scripture in front of the class! Daddy was up there for support and help, but he had a lot of it memorized from practicing it so much that he did it almost all by himself!  I probably shouldn't have taken a picture at church, but I couldn't help it:) 
He is now practicing for the primary program at church on October 29th! He has a short part that is: "Heavenly Father's plan helps me live with him again." He is so excited to get to talk in the microphone and stand where the bishop stands:)!

No comments: