Monday, December 12, 2011

Kyler's Soccer Team Party


 Kyler's end of soccer season party was at this really neat restaurant called Clay's! They had animals to pet, horses to ride, sand boxes, music, and yummy food! The kids had a great time celebrating their great season!

Jason tried helping Kyler feed the horse...

 And he finally did!!!
 So Proud:)
 Awards ceremony and cupcake time! I was the coach's team mom this year so when you are the team mom you get to make some of the decisions and I was not about to let the cupcake shop cover the tops of the cupcakes with green icing so the kids would have it all over and staining every ounce of clothing! They did a great job in following my requests and icing them white and then only doing a little blob of green under the soccer ring for grass!
 Clean faces for pictures are the result! YAY!
 Kyler was thrilled to get his trophy and team pictures from his coach that night!

 Darling team picture with those that came to the party!
 I had to post this one because I love this little girl, Journey, who put her arm around Kyler! She was an awesome soccer player and it was fun to play with her on the team! Way To Go Seattle Snakes! Great Season!

No comments: