Wednesday, January 23, 2008

8 Months Old

The joys of Kyler getting older!!:) I thought things were crazy when he was nursing 10 times a day and up during the night every 2 hours. That was nothing compared to the things he can get into now and the messes he makes, but at least I get my sleep at night. That is a plus!!:) Well, here are some milestones we have taken since Christmas and turning 8 months old.

Kyler is crawling all over the place and pulling up on every piece of furniture he can get to. He thinks he is so cool because he can crawl really fast now and he laughs at himself when he has made it all the way across the room to me. He even, after pulling up on a piece of furniture, turns like he wants to walk. I think it won't be for long!!

Here, Kyler is taking Cayman's toy from him, which he hates!!



These biscuits are Kyler's favorite things to gum at, but I hate them. They are the messiest things. So, what is a mom to do when her child is covered head to toe in biscuit mush and slobber, take a picture:)!!!


No comments: