Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ipod Time!!!

Jason finally broke down and bought himself this ipod Classic with Video with his Best Buy gift certificate he got for Christmas. He is excited to have something he can have to listen to music on while he works out. I am excited to have it for the plane ride to Utah in a couple weeks to watch videos on it when Kyler falls asleep:) I guess you can say we are officially in the ipod/itunes world now:)

4 comments:

Ash said...

Nice toy! My ipod saves my sanity when running. Well worth it!

Kyler is so cute! I hate those biscuts too, but if it makes him happy.....

Brittany and Marcin said...

welcome to the ipod world. they're awesome. how are you guys?? i'm so sad we missed each other at christmas time.

The Marquarts said...

Ashley--quick question! How did you get/add that cute background on your blog? I even looked at a few of your friends and they had some really cute backgrounds too!

Some even had some neat lil' playlists...so you can hear a lil' music when you visit their blog!

Just when I think I'm getting the hang of the "blog thing" I see some neat and exciting new things I have no idea how to do!

The Marquarts said...

oh...and i've heard about those lil' biscuits! the girls haven't gotten a chance to try them...i don't think i want to clean 3 of them after they've gummed on one of those things for awhile!! we'll stick with cheerios!

can you imagine the MESS?

your lil' guy is just precious!