So- I know it is already the middle of January and I have not posted yet nor have I changed my paper background to something besides Christmas paper, but I will get to that sooner than later. For now I will let you all in on the fun we had over Christmas time in California. For a start- Jason's parents have there very own orange tree in their back yard and we had fun making fresh squeezed orange juice several times.
What a beautiful family this is:) and everyone is there- including Tyler- the newest addition to the family!
The elves came to Grammy and Grandpa's house that night for special gifts for everyone!!!
This is Kyler and Daddy opening his Christmas Eve gift that the elves brought...

CHRISTMAS MORNING- What a crazy time it was, but so fun:) This was Kyler's favorite toy in California. It has a mirror and he still loves to look at himself in it and smile and laugh at himself. Jason and I get a kick out of it!

His very own stocking- with a new baby Einstein DVD- Thank you Santa!!



Kyler actually CRAWLED the first day we got to California and he hasn't stopped yet. He loved to crawl all over everyones presents.

This is Sarah- the newest baby to the Buchanan clan. Kyler and her got along great and it was so fun to spend time with her and see her growing up!!





2 comments:
So, Kyler likes to look at himself in his new mirror. Who does that remind me of....... Oh, that's right - Jason. Like father, like son.
Aaron
your christmas looked so fun! kyler is so big! you guys look great! such a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment