


These are my ultimate favorite animals. I don't know why elephants fascinate me so much, but I always look forward to seeing them!


These were the stroller buddies- Kyler (10 mos), Keegan (5 mos) and Parker (3 mos).

Reese, Carter, Kyler and Macennah in the aquarium. This was one of Kyler's favorite things to see at the zoo!

There's Nemo!!
THEN- We got to the reptiles and you can see the excitement start to fade, but I have to agree...If I knew my mom put me up next to a King Cobra and I couldn't walk yet I would be pissed too!!

Then I really made him mad by showing him the white alligator!!

So- we got out of there fast and let him out of his stroller for a little bit. This was Kyler's second most favorite thing about the zoo- playing in the dirt! I know- he is all boy!!! But I love it!













3 comments:
Oh it looks like Kyler loved the zoo! And I love the hair! That's so cute! He has gotten so big! I'm so sorry I haven't called you back, this last week has been crazy/hectic but I promise I am going to call you so we can catch up! ;) We are going to St. George this weekend for Easter but I will call you when we get back! Good to hear from you! Keep in touch1
See here or here
I love the zoo too! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Kyler is getting so big and you look great by the way!!
Post a Comment