Kyler and I got to spend the weekend with everyone down in Pismo Beach. We stayed in the cutest hotel on the beach called The Sand Castle Inn and it was within walking distance to the water. However, the weather in Pismo was windy and cold with a little sun so you can see our swim suits did not get much use besides the hot tub at night!!
Kyler needed this weekend with everyone, because he was becoming a huge "mama's boy!" He did not want to go to anyone but me, which I hear is typical of this age, but hard to deal with. By the end of Pismo, he had played with all his aunts and uncles, Grammy and Grandpa and got acquainted with each of them. I wish they all lived closer because I know we are going to have to do this all again at Thanksgiving this November:) Anyone have any suggestions??
Our Hotel
This was the only picture we got on the beach before Kyler got too cold. It was a bummer because he really loves to play in the sand.
Aunt Lynnsey and Uncle Tyler
Uncle Kyle and Aunt Kali



The whole clan exhausted- Girls shopped in San Luis Obispo all day and the guys road Quads at the sand dunes in Pismo.

Grammy and Aunt Kali

This was Kyler's trademark look to his Grandpa- he would just stare at him when he picked Kyler up. It took him a while to figure him out!!





3 comments:
I'm glad you had fun and that you are back home safe!
your trip looked so fun!! What a nice little vacation. I got your message that you lost your numbers so here's mine: 713-679-4677. I just can't give up my Texas number yet!! I'm still holding out hope that we'll be there someday soon.
Some ideas to help Kyler w/long distant relatives...Put their pictures on the fridge at his level and make a little photo book for him w/a picture of each of them. You can even laminate home made flashcards and put them on a ring for the daiper bag. It helps make them not so strange and then they adjust easier when they are around them.
Post a Comment