Sunday, April 13, 2008

Californians for 10 days!

We hope you enjoy the pictures of our trip to California. We had so much fun and want to thank our Grammy and Grandpa Buchanan and all our Aunts and Uncles for making it such a fun trip! I know there are a lot of pictures, but if you want to know the truth- I took 90 pictures on this trip. So, narrowing it down to a few to share on our blog was a challenge (and being a computer dummy- I have no idea how to do slide shows or any of that cool stuff), but we got to see and do so much that we wanted to share!

These are the famous fountains in Kingsburg, CA where Jason's family lives and it makes such a fun picture. Funny enough- the day I got to CA, these fountains were covered in soap suds that some kids put in them. So, we were lucky to get some fun pictures by them later in the week.


Daddy's High School

Kyler absolutely loved Grammy's Zucchini bisque she made the night of the Final Four Championship Game!

Uncle Jordan's fish tank was a huge hit! All he wanted to do was grab the fish when they swam close to the glass!


Okay- here is the story behind this picture. No- its not chocolate!!!

This was our last day in California and I wanted Kyler to look nice so I could snap a few pictures of him and the family when everyone came down that night to see us. I jumped in the shower to get ready and Grammy watched Kyler for me. Everyone knows Kyler's favorite all time thing to do was to play in the dirt, well this time he found mud!! And boy was it fun. He played in it and even ate it, but amazingly enough did not get too much on his white polo. He was so cute coming in the house all dirty and we could not help but die laughing at how happy and proud he was to be dirty!

Then we washed up in Grammy's sink for a quick bath!
Uncle Kyle's Work Hummer
Uncle Tyler and Aunt Lynnsey

THANK YOU SO MUCH GRAMMY AND GRANDPA FOR HAVING US!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

It looks like you had a great time. I hope traveling by yourself was easier this time around.

Ash said...

You guys did it all! Sounds like an awesome trip! Kyler is looking as handsome as ever.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Niki Carter said...

Fun pictures! Could Kyler be any cuter?! I'm jealous! I need a trip!

Mrs. Monsen said...

I can't believe how big Kyler is getting! He is so cute! And you look so beautiful! Hope all is well in Texas!