
So- I have learned a tough mommy lesson this Spring being a first time mom. The BIG thing to do in Texas is to capture family moments in the beautiful Texas bluebonnets every Spring. Well, I was a couple weeks too short.
Not knowing that Bluebonnets are only around for 3-4 weeks, my dad and I drove for about 30 minutes towards College Station looking for bluebonnets to take some pictures in. When we ran out of highway and no luck seeing any flowers, we decided to head home with no pictures. While turning around, we found a patch of about 20 bluebonnets (literally!!) by the stop sign before you entered back onto the highway. I pulled the car over and in the middle of a busy road we took a few quick shots of Kyler. This was the ONLY picture that he smiled in and that turned out half decent!! I will be much better prepared next Spring for Bluebonnet pictures with the whole family!! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment