Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Grammy Came to Visit for the Week

Jason's mom came in from California to be here for Kyler's big first Birthday! We are so lucky she is such a great Grammy to Kyler and we had a blast having her here! Kyler even got closer to walking when she came! I think he was just showing off for her:)

Headed out to Katy Mills Mall on Memorial Day- we were all craving a little Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples and raspberry caramels.
Looking at the fish in the big tank at Bass Pro Shop
Taking an evening swim with Cayman as the lifeguard. He was so protective of every little thing Kyler did!

Kyler's new wagon he got from Great Grandma and Grandpa Huntsman! Thank you- he already loves it and he talked and laughed the entire time on our first walk to the park:)

On Grammy's last night we took her out to our favorite steak house, Churrascos, for a way over due Mother's Day gift! We had a great time and the food was amazing as always!

As always, the worst part about Grammy coming to visit is saying goodbye, but we love you and we are so glad you came to visit!

2 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Hey! I'm sorry we missed the party! We had swim meet that day. I meant to respond to your evite and let you know but I forgot. We have plenty of free time this summer now that Audrey is out of school so we should get together. I will give you a call. My number is 281-851-2952.

Ashley and Paul said...

Hello Lady! It has been a LONG time, Kyler is a DREAM.
We have a blog too but it is private.. so email me at ashbthom@gmail.com and Ill send you an invite if you are interested.
Love
Ashley Brooke Thompson Creech