Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Mother's Day Weekend of Fun!!

Kyler was feeling 100% by Saturday morning. His temp was officially back to 98* and he looked much better. We decided to go out on my parents boat on Saturday! We went out back in April, but the pictures are hilarious because we are all in hoodies and wrapped in huge blankets because it was freezing! My 2 brothers and Jason were the only crazy ones who got out in the water to wakeboard:)

So, this time was much warmer!! Kyler hates his life jacket by the way!!

"Look at my cookie, mommy!!"


Co-Captian of the boat!!


Captain and co-captain of the boat!! (Or also known as Grandpa!!)

My sister and I tubing! This was such a bad choice because I am still sore from holding on to that tube! I wakeboard and never get sore, but this made it hard to even pick up Kyler for days!

Cleaning the boat before taking it back to storage! Thanks for a fun day Dad!!


SUNDAY MORNING MOTHER'S DAY!

I kept telling Kyler on Mother's Day that he is the one that made me a mommy!! I love this little guy so much and his kisses and smile just melt my heart! My 1st Mother's Day was so special just having Jason and Kyler there to spend it with! And Jason went the extra mile to make me feel so loved!!


1 comment:

Brittany and Marcin said...

What a fun day on the boat! I wish it was that warm here!