So, lets just say I got a good share of a crazy day at motherhood today and the day is not even over yet. So, I thought I would blog about it- even though I know it doesn't amount up to anything I am sure some other moms have been through, but its just what I needed to make my Mother's Day feel a little more deserving than it was feeling already!!. So, if you have had a day like mine or worse or even something funny to enlighten me- please share. I need all I can get right now:)
Here goes...
Cayman ( my bulldog) got into a whole bag of Hershey kisses last night that I was using for primary and puked twice on the floor and diarrhea everywhere. I couldn't even stand it so I made Jason clean it up or he was going to be cleaning up more puke than he bargained for:) THEN...
Kyler woke up with a 103 fever this morning and I hurried to get him into the doctor. I was on my way to Walgreen's to pick up his prescription and he puked in his car seat and all over himself TWICE. I ran into the store to grab some paper towels and had to strip him down to his diaper to get his prescription. I looked like total "white trash" walking into Walgreen's!
The I got home in time to eat some lunch for myself and put Kyler down to bed for another nap because he is just not himself today, and I find 3 throw up spots on my carpet from GUESS WHO........CAYMAN!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't just throw up I had to clean up but I counted over 50 pieces of little foil balls from the Hershey kiss extravaganza he decided to have last night. I just had to laugh, because I didn't know if my day could have gotten any better- so I am now going to the tub to have a nice bath while my little guy gets his rest and I can completely "de-germ" (is that a word??) from what I have cleaned up today!
Thanks for listening:)
Here goes...
Cayman ( my bulldog) got into a whole bag of Hershey kisses last night that I was using for primary and puked twice on the floor and diarrhea everywhere. I couldn't even stand it so I made Jason clean it up or he was going to be cleaning up more puke than he bargained for:) THEN...
Kyler woke up with a 103 fever this morning and I hurried to get him into the doctor. I was on my way to Walgreen's to pick up his prescription and he puked in his car seat and all over himself TWICE. I ran into the store to grab some paper towels and had to strip him down to his diaper to get his prescription. I looked like total "white trash" walking into Walgreen's!
The I got home in time to eat some lunch for myself and put Kyler down to bed for another nap because he is just not himself today, and I find 3 throw up spots on my carpet from GUESS WHO........CAYMAN!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't just throw up I had to clean up but I counted over 50 pieces of little foil balls from the Hershey kiss extravaganza he decided to have last night. I just had to laugh, because I didn't know if my day could have gotten any better- so I am now going to the tub to have a nice bath while my little guy gets his rest and I can completely "de-germ" (is that a word??) from what I have cleaned up today!
Thanks for listening:)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you poor thing! Now my day at Smith's doesn't seem so bad. It's great you can laugh about it! I heard this quote once, it goes, "If evolution really works, why do mothers still only have 2 arms?" haha!
Hey!!! How are ya?!?! Casey and I just joined the blogging world and now I am hooked. So have you heard the news. I'm pregnant!! We are soooo excited! I am now five months and my due date is on the 27th of Sept. We found out we are having a girl and have decided on the name Calli Rae.
Right now we are actually living in Austin for the summer. Casey works for Apx Alarm. He loves it! Because me due date is right after the summer sales season ends we are just going to stay and have the baby here. Well not in Austin but in Houston!! You'll have to definitely stop by and see the baby before I head back up to Utah. Can't wait to hear back from ya!
Post a Comment