Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yosemite National Park, CA

I was so glad I got to go to Yosemite National Park because it completely changed my outlook on California. I always pictured it as a state of sunny beaches and coastlines, but little did I know it had mountains with beautiful water falls and rock formations. It was truly and amazing site to see and just gave me a greater appreciation for nature and its creation. We only got to stay for the day, but I would love to go back and camp there. It's gorgeous!!

El Capitain, Half Dome and BridalveilFalls

Half Dome

Of course, Kyler could not leave Yosemite until playing in their dirt...

so Grammy joined in on the fun- thanks for playing Grammy:)!!

Yosemite Falls (Very top of picture- have to look closely!)

These bears at the gift shop cracked Kyler up because he thought they were Niki (his dog cousin he played with at Grammy and Grandpa's house) and he wanted to pull their fur out too. It was a cute moment worth snapping! He is going to be such an animal lover- he is not afraid of a thing!!

No comments: