Thursday, March 19, 2009

The BEST New Mommy Toy

I thought I would share my favorite new mommy toy that I just can't live without- thanks to my good friend Sarah for introducing it to me:)
For all of us who wrote down every exact feeding time and excatly how long they ate for on each side (if you are nursing), every poopy or wet diaper, color of poop, and if it was a lot of pee or not, etc. ( I know you know what I am talking about:) This is a must have if you are on number two! There is no time to carry a pad and paper around with two, I can't even find a pen to write a shopping list, much less when the last poopy diaper was- usually Crayola is all thats laying around from that days activities.
This little gadget times each thing you need, and all you have to do is push a button to restart each event. It tells you how many hours and minuts "its been" since your last feeding, diaper change, how long babys been sleeping and an extra timer for anything else you want to use it for.
It comes with a light on top for nights when you want to know what your baby is doing at every grunt and noise they make:) It also has a timer setting and will flash red when your baby is due for something- diaper change, feed, etc. You can track right or left side you need to start on- no more safety pens on bras, leaving bra clips undone, bracelets or rings. This has an option for nursing moms that will help you remember what side to start on next time:) It also has a clip and will go right on you or your diaper bag for wherever you are going!!
Anyhow- I thought I would share because I love it and really cannot live without it! I find when Camden is crying and I cannot for the life of me remember the last time he ate to know if that is why, this thing has come in handy!! P.S.- You can order them on itzbeen.com or they sell them here in Houston at The Stork Club store in the medical center downtown!

4 comments:

buchanancasa said...

What a neat idea! I will have to invest in one if we ever have another baby.

Mimi said...

They even have them at Target - I picked one up after Sarah told me how wonderful it was.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Thanks for the info. I've never heard of those before, but they definitely seem helpful:)

Damon and Jodie said...

I can't live without mine either! I LOVE it!! Thank you Sarah for introducing me to it as well! They are the best! Along with my "Hooter Hider", I am set! : )