Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures....Pictures....and more Pictures!!








10 comments:

Lake said...

I love those pictures. He is so precious. Spencer has that same sweater vest. Too Cute!

RAPN! said...

Oh my cuteness! I want one now!!!!--I mean a baby boy! Only 5 more weeks. What a honey!
And, has anyone told you that you look fablous? You don't even look like you just had a baby!
great pics and darling boys!

fourangels said...

You look soooo good! What cute pics. Thanks for sharing! He's so handsome!

The Marquarts said...

oh my goodness! what precious pictures! i can't believe you already had family pics taken! i'm very impressed! how is it going with two lil' one's?

btw you look wonderful!!

Alyson said...

So cute! Y'all look great!

Bonnie Mills said...

Wow, professional pictures already? Y'all don't waste anytime! It looks like both kids did really well too! Congratulations!! You have a beautiful family! Love the big brother - little brother picture!

Kari said...

those turned out great! i still can't believe you are a family of four!

Ash said...

Camden is so cute! I think I thought he would have more hair like Kyler. Still so cute! Hope things are well with you!

Damon and Jodie said...

Adorable family pictures! Everyone looks great!!

Karen Grein said...

Ashley!! Those are sooo precious! I love them all.. especially the whole family, so cute.