Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Happy Birthday to the best daddy and husband in the whole world!
We love you:)
Love,
Kyler, Camden, and Ash

We had hamburgers, sweet potato fries, and veggies for dinner and daddy got to be the first person in our family to eat on our "You are special!" plate! It was great timing that Jason's mom could be here to celebrate with us too:)
Camden's smile for daddy! He just hung out in the bouncer while we ate.
So I forgot to get candles for Jason's cake so this is what I could find! Lets just say its our version of the roman numeral 32:)Jason wanted red velvet cake after tasting these yummy cupcakes that a friend of mine made for my baby shower, so I thought I would make it for him from scratch. This might look okay on the outside, but tasted disgusting. I bombed it:( Sorry babe!!
Kyler water painted a truck for daddy's birthday card!! He loves his trucks:)

3 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

What a fun birthday! I'm dying over the cake. That is too funny!! It did look really yummy though. I can't wait to see you guys!!!

buchanancasa said...

Oh my gosh, we are such jerks! Monday I thought, we need to call Jason tomorrow, and then we forgot! I hope he had a wonderful birthday. Can I blame it on my pain pills?

The Mach's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! ONLY 32??? I'm 31, I thought for sure you should be TONS older?!!! Just Kidding!!! :) Hope you had a very happy birthday, and we're all still young 'til 40 right?