We leave on Monday for UTAH!! Super excited, but just so much to think about! Traveling with two is going to be crazy!! Jason won't be coming with us right now, so my poor family is stuck with us on our 9:30 pm flight to SLC! It's going to be quite the night of arriving in SLC around midnight, renting our cars, and driving to Park City to the house we are renting for the week! Can you say crazy mom and kids by 2 am:(
Oh well, it's worth it! My cousin is getting married on tuesday and my brother is getting married on Saturday. Then we are spending the next week with Jason's family and blessing Camden on the 27th!! YAY!! So, stay tuned for the Utah trip post when we get back!! Till then, here is what we have been up to with the start of summer!!
Kyler took swim lessons for the first couple weeks of summer! Our friend Halie is such a sweet girl and did such a great job with teaching Kyler! He has come a long way since his first lesson and loves the water! He knows how to swim all by himself with his green float tube and kicks his feet! Still trying to learn to blow bubbles in the water and not drink it:)
He also just started rice cereal. I am desperate for a few more hours of sleep- well, maybe not just hours, but longer stretches. Every 2 hours is killing me! He loves sitting in his bumbo like a big boy! He is doing great with the rice cereal, but makes a huge mess of it while in the process. I love it though, because last night he slept from 8:30-11:30 then I woke him to feed him a little bit then he didn't wake up again until 4:30. It was like I had slept for a whole day when I woke up at 4:30. I felt refreshed and almost wanted to start my day- but then realized how dumb that would be and it was not hard to fall back asleep:)
This little guy just melts my heart with his smile. He is such a smiley baby and it makes any day the best day ever when he does! Such a sweet heart!!
4 comments:
Too fun and such cute boys!
I can't beleive he's already eating rice cereal. The time just flies by so fast! I hope you guys have an enjoyable trip to Utah, especially that flight. ;)
Holy cow how handsome are your two boys! I love them! I can't wait for Adalyn to get here so I can see if her and Carys look alike!
4 is a little crazy - just because everyone wants attention and Cade needs to eat ALL the TIME! So it is trying to juggle everything that is tough. I'm sure we'll get used to it. How are you feeling? So sorry you had to go through all of that. Definitely come by sometime next week - Brett will love seeing Kyler.
Happy 4th!
Post a Comment