My very sweet, BRAVE, courageous friend down the street invited us over for a way fun back to school "Pudding Party!" Let's just say the pictures speak for themselves...
All it took was ONE lick...

ONE touch of the slimy fun they were about to have...

A little here and a little there.....

AND THEY DUG RIGHT IN!!

Camden is my kind of kid- skipped the vanilla and found the chocolate:)


We were all laughing histerically at how crazy Camden and the kids got as they got a little braver by the minute!

It didn't take long to get to this though:) Who's kid is this?????

Bree doing pudding Angels:) The big kids were histerical too!

Kyler and Carter! Pudding buddies this day:)

After one hose down and diaper off for a new one, I turned my back for 2 seconds to clean up Kyler with the hose before we all jumped in the pool and camden was at it again!
I could not stop laughing in these videos because the kids were hilarious, so turn your sound down if you don't want to here me in the background:)!! ENJOY!
2 comments:
What an awesome idea - Sarah is so dang creative. Looks like a blast - we'll have to try it sometime.
Ahhh!!! Hahahaha! I think I'd freak out to deal with that mess but they sure had a blast!!! :)
Post a Comment