The first day of September started out great because it was my 27th Birthday and we spent the evening together as a family! We took the kids to BJ's Grille for their homemade brewed Root Beer and some great food! We were too stuffed for the "pazookies", but decided we would stop by "Suzy Bee's" bakery on the way home for my favorite cake balls! They were d'lish! We also spent the evening looking at bikes for the whole family because that is the one thing I wanted for my birthday!!

We actually found some a week later and Jason and I both got one! We got a great deal on these bikes and even bought a slightly used trailor for the boys to ride in on our longer rides! We have already gotten a ton of use out of it and I have even been riding Kyler to preschool on it because he goes in our neighborhood so close to us! Thank you Jason for such a great birthday and thank you mom for the really fun shopping day we had together! Who said birthdays can't still be fun:) And whoever thought I would be asking for a bike for my birthday as an adult....haha!!!

A couple weeks later, we had our friends over for the first UTAH game of the season kick-off party!! Lots of fun foods and the kids had a gerat time playing!
All the kids showing us their football brownies! (Sorry Linc...I cute you out a bit. Oops!)


This was pretty much the dad's position the entire evening! Barely sat down for a second! These guys crack us up!

The kids, however, found a snuggly place to watch a little Madagascar and had so much fun filling up on junk food and root beer!

Like father....Like son!

Almost made it to the end of the game!:)

We were so fortunate to have Jason's mom come and visit us this last week in September and we had a lot of fun taking her places. I unfortunately forgot my camera half the time, so as soon as grammy sends us some pictures I can post more about her stay!
We took her to Potbelly's for dinner one night in Vintage Park after Jason had to work late and Fresh Berry Ice Cream after.


Amongst a little cookie making, watching home videos of the boys, bbq'ing some chicken and a little hide and seek, we had such a relaxing Sunday afternoon spending the day with daddy and Grammy! Thanks for coming to visit us Grammy- we miss you so much already!
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Ashley!! I wish I would've known!! :) Aren't bikes so fun!! We've been enjoying ours now that we're back home! We didn't have them in Houston, and last summer I was huge and prego. ;) Glad you've been having so much fun!
Oh my gosh Ash, I feel lik ethe worst friend ever, I completely spaced your birthday! I always knew it was Sept 1... but I honestly blame it on having a baby. :) I'm loosing more and more brain cells everyday. Looks like you had a great birthday, that's so cool you guys got bikes, we have been wanting to get some for us too forever... maybe Christmas this year. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment