Thursday, June 23, 2011

FHE Easter Egg Hunt


Yes...I'm still back at Easter:( I wish I knew how to keep up with my blog regularly, if only I could buy more time in my day. Oh well, at least I am getting it on here! Stay tuned for some great posts yet to come and summer fun!

After our trip to the coast, we never really had an easter egg hunt for the kids because we didn't have a yard at the condo to do it at.  So, I filled a few eggs with candy and pennys and nickles and for FHE, daddy came home and hid all the eggs for the boys to find! He did a great job hiding all those eggs!

In the flowers...
 On the swing...
 Up on the trampoline...
 In our garden...
 At the top of the slide...
 And even in the tall grass:)!
 These were too happy boys that found all their eggs in about 5 minutes flat! Fun times!

No comments: