Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I'm one lucky mom! This weekend we spent in San Antonio with my two grandmothers because we had my cousins wedding reception to attend in Austin, TX. The guys prepared a wonderful steak lunch with all the sides and it was yummy! It was great to just sit back and be reminded of what a blessing it is that I am a mom and I have these two amazing boys that bless my life beyond imagined!

Kyler and Camden, Mommy loves you very much and thanks for making this day so special for me!

 Blue lips from his Popsicle:)
 Kyler made me my gift this year in preschool and it was a special card with a picture and a flower magnet. He did it all and wrapped it up all by himself to give to me. These gifts are the most special and the priceless ones that I will always cherish!
 All of the mom's...my mom, my mom's mom, me, and my dad's mom!
 I love you mom and thanks for being a great mom! I love in this picture how Camden is watching us and has that cute, yet mischievous smile on his face! He is my challenging one that challenges my motherhood skills that's for sure! It's his cuteness that saves him most of the time;)

No comments: