Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kyler's DINO-MITE Party!

May 21, 2007...Kyler Jace was born at 2:29am 8lbs 8oz!


 
May 21, 2011...Kyler turned 4 years old and mommy shed a few happy tears:) Seriously, the years have flown by and thinking that I have a 4 year old makes it seem so surreal! After the morning set up, the party began! While guests arrived the kids played and jumped on the trampoline!


 "Digging for Dino's"
The first game we played Kyler was able to show his friends his new sand box from his Meme and Papa! The kids loved it and had so much fun digging for the skeleton dinosaurs!
 Our first winner...Boston! Way to go!
 Our second dinosaur finder winner...the Birthday boy! Yay Kyler!
 Brett found our third dinosaur soon after! Only 2 left!!!
 And the three boys made their way over to the fossil cleaning and restoring table using the toothbrushes to brush away the extra sand and clean the bones off!
 Yay...Sierra found the 4th dinosaur...
 and Brynnlee found the last one! Way to go girls!

 On to game #2- "Water Balloon Bomb T-Rex"
What is more fun then giving a bunch of 4 year olds a basket of water balloons to throw at something!
 Love love love this picture!:)


Here is a little glimpse of the water balloon game. Sorry for all the extra talking, I forget I'm videoing half the time and talk throughout this clip...oops!
  



 CAKE TIME!!!

 PRESENT TIME!!!


 A few pictures of friends and family that came!

What a fun filled day and a HUGE thank you to all our family and friends who could come and celebrate this day with us! Kyler had so much fun seeing all his family and friends!

A few notes for the books...I was able to capture a few favorite's of Kyler's after getting the idea off my friend's blog! So fun to see what he said at his age!

KYLER'S FAVORITES:

Favorite Color- ORANGE
Favorite Song- ABC's
 Favorite Toy- lion animals
Favorite Movie- Madagascar
Favorite Food- chicken nuggets, peaches, cheese that has holes in it, chicken and rice dinner mommy makes
**Cheese with holes??? must like swiss I guess:), and chicken and rice dinner is this honey glazed chicken dinner I make that is his absolute favorite.**
Favorite Activity- Go to work and go to church
**his exact words- you got me:)!**
Favorite Book- The Dinosaur Book
Favorite Game- Hide and Seek
Favorite Place to Go- play at the Dinosaur Museum

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow! That was some party - you had a housefull. So sorry I keep missing your celebrations, you do a wonderful job. Love that cute Kyler.

Harris said...

Oh my goodness what a fun party! You know how to make everything so fun! I can not believe he is 4. Such a cute kid. I hope y'all keep having a fun summer!!

Shaun and Kelli said...

Happy Late Birthday Kyler. What a super cute party! Digging for bones and water bombing the t-rex looked awesome! This summer has been absolutely crazy for some reason and hopefully we can catch a few more times to hang out before it's over. Oh and I lOVE cheese with holes in it! :) you have the cutest family (love the TOES picture!!) Happy Summer!