Thursday, August 11, 2011

Camden's Summer Highlights

What 2 year old has never colored on themselves...Well, this 2 year old chose PERMANENT MARKER! Mommy almost had a heart attack! I was rushing to get ready for enrichment night and Camden was awefully quite and I had made just a quick phone call before I was getting ready to leave not thinking I should check to see what he is doing first. Camden came in the room so proud of his body art he had created and all I could think was what else did he get  it on! Thank goodness his legs were his only canvas and nothing else, but he is quite the artist with choosing more than one color! I see a creative side coming out already;)

He was showing me what naughty thing he did as if he wasn't already so proud! And, by the way, it took 5 days for that permanent marker to be fully faded from his skin...Crazy!
 Camden LOVES anything water so he lived at the pool, at splashpads, and on the lake all summer!


 He also enjoyed having friends over to play with!
 I just can't believe this baby of mine is 2 1/2 years old already:(
 IT'S OFFICIAL...our first cut we needed so seek a little medical help for! We just knew Camden would be our first and it just became a waiting game for Jason and I! But, at the beginning of the summer in June, Camden fell playing with some friends and cut his eyebrow open! He hardly cried and his doctor just glued him right back together and we were good to go! Now, he has his first battle wound and scar to prove it!!! 

No comments: