Since the moment we stepped foot in his preschool class on the first day at orientation, Kyler never shed a tear! Our first initial meeting was a cute scavenger hunt around his teachers home that help the kids get aquainted with where things were and to go over the rules in a fun way! I love that foundation that his teacher laid for the year to be such an amazing one and the moment I dropped him off for his first day and I shed a few tears in the car, Kyler couldn't wait to run into his class and get started!
Kyler had an amazing first year of preschool and loved going everyday. I saw him grow in so many different ways and I know that he made such great friendships and learned a lot about himself! I saw a confident, happy, excited Kyler that anxiously waited for preschool and asked everyday if it was time for school! I give so much credit to his wonderful teacher who made this year so amazing for all the children and left them begging for more!
Now, here we are after the year has passed and Kyler has a year of memories with his awesome preschool buddies! Mrs. Lynette made a private blog just for parents so we got to follow the whole year with pictures of all the fun things they were doing and she is one amazing teacher! Kyler did everything from baking his own pizza and cookies, to exploring all kinds of out door things, planting and raising a plant, and taking care of caterpillars that turned into butterflies at the end of the year, and many, many more things! Thank you Mrs. Lynette for the best first year of preschool we could have asked for!
Here are a few pictures from his end of year program (some are off my phone so just not the greatest quality).
Kylers whole class!
Mrs. Lynette had each child come up to tell about them and a few highlights of the year and then gave them their own memory book of pictures of all the cute things he did.
We love you Mrs. Lynette!
Kyler's favorite song that they sang in preschool was "Slippery Fish" and I always caught him singing it in the car or just around the house! It's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment