These are just a few memories I wanted to document of Kyler up to 18 months. He is just such a big boy now!!
Kyler's words up to this point are:
Ma Ma
Da Da
Doggie
Please
Thank You
Amen
Ball
...and lots of UH, UH, UH's for the things he wants!!
And some Animal Sounds too-
(Favorites)
Cow
Dog
Pig
Duck
Lizard- sticks his tongue in and out:)
Kyler doesn't say much, but he sure does love to read:) I caught this picture when I couldn't hear him making any noise and it just melted my heart to see him so into a book!!
Kyler and Brett reading to each other on one of our swap days! They were troopers this day for me:)
The cell phone is still Kyler's favorite thing! He wants everyones phone! After our friend Jacklyn gave Kyler her lip gloss to hold it wasn't enough and she gave in and let him see her phone!! He is known to change settings, take pictures, call crazy numbers and send random text messages!!
Enjoying a bucket of popcorn at Uncle Colton's Playoff game in College Station, TX. It was cold this day, but Kyler did great at the game and managed to let mommy and daddy stay the whole time to watch Colton's team beat Georgetown HS barely 21-20. It was a very intense last 5 minutes of the game:)

FUN WITH OUR FOOD!! I found that sprinkles on yogurt gets him to eat it! Go figure!! Also, he loves ketchup and that gets him to eat his meats and veggies sometimes!! I know, we're crazy, but it gets him to eat the good stuff!!

Olive Fingers:)

Popsicles in the bath while cutting 3 molars all at one time! It was a terrible 2 1/2 weeks for Kyler while all these teeth were cutting so after a long day of crying on and off, screaming at mommy, and just trying to bear the pain the best he could, we made bath time a little more enjoyable with popsicles and it always took away the pain:)!!

Olive Fingers:)
Popsicles in the bath while cutting 3 molars all at one time! It was a terrible 2 1/2 weeks for Kyler while all these teeth were cutting so after a long day of crying on and off, screaming at mommy, and just trying to bear the pain the best he could, we made bath time a little more enjoyable with popsicles and it always took away the pain:)!!
Cayman never thought in his wildest dreams this little guy would be his best buddy one day! This is Kyler giving "loves" to Cayman then toppling over. I missed him hugging Cayman, but got him smiling! They are so cute together during the day!!
3 comments:
Great Post, Ash! I love all the pictures and captions! That 'popsicle in the bath' picture is really cute and a great idea, although, it almost looks like blood drooling down his mouth! LOL
I'm so glad he likes the stacking blocks - those were from Brett! We have the stacking cups and thought those looked so fun at the store. Hope you and Jason had a great get away - enjoy Thanksgiving!
I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! I love your blog. I can't believe Kyler is almost 2 and you have a baby on the way! You look great! Looks like Kyler is 1 lucky little boy. You are the best mommy! Wish we could see you soon. I'm just glad we can "see" each other through blogging:) Happy Holidays!
maren4elwess at gmail dot com
Post a Comment