Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This year we had a few friends over for some "scary" finger foods and snacks and some trick-or-treating later on! I had a lot of fun coming up with fun foods for the party and had a lot of fun making them too!! Thank you Chris and Ashley for all your help and Sarah for bringing things too! It all turned out great!
I tried something new this year- caramel dipped apples! I have to say it was a ton of fun and they were tasty! I think I'm going to make this a little Halloween tradition for our family!

A few items were sausage balls, mummy wraps (pig in blankets), monster salad, eyeball deviled eggs, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, caramel halloween apples, bone buiscuts, slimy green punch with worm ice cubes, and more!


Here was a picture of all the kids! I was amazed that we got them all smiling or at least happy, because this was not the easiest thing to do!

Parker (cow), Carter (rock star), Macennah (witch), Millie (kitty), Madden (which is really a boy a couple months younger than Kyler) dressed as a precious little girl:), and Our cute cowboy!!
We took Kyler out to a couple houses to trick or treat, but he did not like the idea of candy going into his pumpkin bag. He wanted it right then and eventually threw a fit on someones lawn so we gave him the sucker! Boy does he have us figured out:)


Thank you Old Navy for carrying non-footed, non-fleece Halloween pajamas!! It's just too hot for those yet!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!


8 comments:

buchanancasa said...

Oh.my.goodness. That pregnant nun and priest duo is the best combo I've ever seen! Hilarious! You naughty nun. Looks like you guys had a blast for Halloween and Kyler is the cutest little cowboy ever! I can't wait for Sarah and him to get together again, she's really social lately. I'm sure she'll just follow her older cousin around 24/7.

Bonnie Mills said...

What a fun night and the what an awesome spread!!! My mouth is watering just looking at all those goodies! Y'all look adorable! I can't believe your friend dressed up their little boy as a little girl, that is some serious black-male evidence right there! haha

Brittany and Marcin said...

we did mummy pigs in a blanket too! It looks like you guys had some fun Halloween parties and I love your costumes!!

Ash said...

I love the couples party pictures! You guys looked awesome and so did Amy and Mike! How fun! Kyler is the cutest cowboy in town! I think I'll try to meet you at K2 or whatever that place is this week. Oh, I think I'll see you tomorrow. Tell me what I can bring.

Dallings said...

Kyler is so HANDSOME! I love the cowboy costume.

Kari said...

all of the food looks awesome! nice work.

The Marquarts said...

looks like y'all have tons of fun! i'm impressed with your professional looking caramel apples! kyler looked precious as usual!!

Chelsie Campbell said...

Well, although I'm not appreciative of the comment about Utah, I still love ya ash. :) Just teasing... it was a VERY sad game for us, but After 20 interceptions, we didn't deserve to win! haha it was pretty bad. Anyway, we would LOOOVE love love to see you guys over christmas! It'd be so fun!! We'll for sure be in touch and plan a time when we can see ya! Love yall!