Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween "Couples" Costume Party!

This Halloween we were invited to a couples halloween party that Jason's boss and his wife put on! It was a ton of fun! If you haven't figured it out yet, I went as a pregnant nun:) and Jason was my handsome (but nerdy) priest!! We threw our costumes together in one day with the help of my old bulletin board fabric I had in boxes from my classroom and anything I could find in my closet! I am happy to say our costumes all together cost us $4 this year!! Thats pretty good:)



Some of our friends that were there;
Mike and Amy- Dracula King a nd Queen- but she said Mike was Edward from "Twilight':)

Todd and Monica came as Todd and Sarah Palin! Great idea!!

Mike and Mimi came as hippies!!

We played Rock Band at the party with everyone! It was the first time Jason and I had played and we both tried out the guitar! I have to say that it was a blast and I want to get this game now! We felt like we were back in high school playing games and hanging out with all our friends! Thanks Jason and Jen for having such a fun party!!

Jason (Jason's boss) on left as a rock star, Mike singing, Jason playing guitar


Better view of Jason- the rock star-and Mike

2 comments:

Bonnie Mills said...

Love the nun and priest idea, that was awesome! Sad we missed the party, it looks like with was a ton of fun!

Dallings said...

You two always pull off great costumes. A pregnant nun though? JK it is funny. I could not think of a costume and almost went as a pregnant sister missionary, which is way worse. Then I realised I might be struck by lightning on the way out the door. Your bump is adorable and you are not bigger than me.