Last week was a fun week for Kyler and me! We thought we would take advantage of the nice weather we are finally getting and spend it outdoors!
On Monday, we went to Dewberry farms with some friends of ours! It was a ton of fun!
This is the big hay mountain they had for kids to climb. Kyler did not like the hay on his hands at first, but then I couldn't stop him from climbing it after a while.
On Monday, we went to Dewberry farms with some friends of ours! It was a ton of fun!
This is the big hay mountain they had for kids to climb. Kyler did not like the hay on his hands at first, but then I couldn't stop him from climbing it after a while.
My friend Sarah that came with us was so kind to take Kyler down this bumpy roller slide since I was pregnant! They got a little stuck on the way down, but he was smiling when it was all over! He even escaped at lunch time and started climbing the steps to go back up. I caught him just as he was falling down the last two stairs and he scraped the side of his face all up! Not fun for him!
The huge play fort we played in!
Then, on Friday of last week, we decided to go to the Oil Ranch, since it had rained Tues-Thurs and the weather was a little nicer Friday! Basically, mom just needed to get out of the house after being trapped for 3 days!!:)
Kyler in his wagon and his buddy Collin in the stroller!
The first thing we did when we got to the park was go on a train ride. It took us by a lot of different animals and it showed us where the petting zoo was! the boys loved seeing all the different animals, and riding on the train of course!!
Please don't think I am a terrible mom, but it all happened at once. The same time I am snapping this picture at the pig pen, my child is actually getting bitten by that pig that has his hand in its mouth. I snapped the picture just in time to have my screaming child running to me holding his hand. I thought he was just scared of the pig and the fact that its dirty snout touched his hand so I was telling him "Its okay baby- piggies don't bite! Don't cry!" Well after I got all the dirt cleaned off his hand, he was bleeding and I realized that he had gotten bitten! Oh my goodness- I felt so terrible! We had a lady call the First Aid place to help us out and she just helped us clean it and we put some neo on it and a bandaid. I couldn't believe my child just got bit by a nasty dirty pig! Well, he didn't let it ruin his day, thats for sure- such a trooper!!
Kyler loved to watch the tractor that pulled us!
The hay ride took us to a pasture of cows where they gave us food and we got to feed them! My friend Kari and I opted to not feed the cows and just watch since we had little ones. Well that didn't stop the cows from coming close to our side of the trailor!


This picture I am still laughing at! This cow was pulling the hay barrel we were sitting on in the trailor out from underneath us while we were holding our children and trying to take pictures! we could not stop cracking up after that!
After riding on trains, getting bitten by pigs, and attacked by cows, we decided to call it a day! The oil ranch gives out free pumpkins in October, so we made our way to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin before we left! Kyler and Collin had a blast climbing all over the pumpkins! They picked some good ones out of the patch too!
This picture I am still laughing at! This cow was pulling the hay barrel we were sitting on in the trailor out from underneath us while we were holding our children and trying to take pictures! we could not stop cracking up after that!
Thanks Kari and Collin for such an eventful day!
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I laughed about Kyler's encounter with the pig. I guess I shouldn't laugh. So, I can't believe I haven't talked to you since your ultrasound! Congratulations! That will be so nice to have 2 boys close together! We'll have to get together soon!
i love all the pictures from the oil ranch...except for the horrible one of me! barf! now i want to check out dewberry farms, that looked fun, too.
Poor little Kyler!!! Wish that we could have joined you at the Oil Ranch! Looks like a TON of fun!
Okay... thanks the Lord my face is covered in that pic! I look like the pig that bit Kyler!I looks as if I am torturing your poor child and making him go down the slide...Geez! Good Times!
Can I spell this morning. Please delete last dorky message!
Okay... thank the Lord my face is covered in that pic! I look like the pig that bit Kyler! It looks as if I am torturing your poor child and making him go down the slide...Geez! Good Times!
What a fun mom you are! I've never even heard of those places, but I want to go now! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment