Sunday, October 12, 2008

Got the Video Working!!

This is a short clip of our sweet baby boy! The end is really neat because you see his hand move and he kind of arches his back! I just see Kyler written all over him- they already have the same chin- daddy's chin:)

8 comments:

allisonlaurel said...

Cute! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Dallings said...

congrats! He and Kyler will be best buds. How fun!

Sarah said...

We can't wait to meet this little guy in person! Two boys that can come hang out at our house! Love the video!!

tara said...

isn't technology amazing? aww i am so excited for you guys! congrats ash!! (p.s. i love your blog! and it is so informative...it was great reading about your hurricane adventures! the bathtub = genius!)

Mylee said...

Congrats! How fun for two little boys to be buddies. I can't believe how much ultrasounds have changed since I had kids... my "baby" just turned 7!

Mrs. Monsen said...

That is so amazing! I'm way excited for you!

Stacia said...

How do they fit in there? It makes our discomfort seem less of an issue. Huge head! Love it.

hammond fam said...

hi ashley..so excited to read your blog. I am one of those blog stalkers and love catching up on everyone. I check out brennas too. congrats on the new baby boy. we are so excited to announce that adam is having a girl in march. I love being a granmma. Its just the best. you can check out my blog too from mish's. miss you all in tx but we love wyoming!!!