We officially had our ultrasound today and I am 20 1/2 weeks along. Our little guy had a strong heartbeat of 150 BPM! Our due date is still set for February 24, 2009!
We had an extra special day today- lets just say it was a party in the ultrasound room with my mom and dad, my brother Chris and his fiance Ashley, my sister Whitney, and Jason and Kyler. Kyler cried while I was on the bed because he just hates to see anybody doing anything to his mommy- he even gets upset and cries when Jason and I hug!! It cracks us up!!
I thought we were going to drive the ultrasound lady crazy with so many people in the room, but she was so sweet and said she had had 15 people in her room one time, so she was glad it was only the few that I had brought!!! Thanks for your support everyone- that meant a lot to Jason and me!
She also surprised us in the end and gave us these 3D ultrasound pictures for free and burned them onto a CD for us with a clip of him moving around in my tummy- (I will try to post this later- it was giving me all kinds of problems tonigh)! We didn't get these with Kyler because you had to pay $100 or something to get them done! I felt so lucky because it is amazing to watch our little guy move around all scrunched up in my tummy and you can see his features so distinctively:) She did say that at 20 weeks they don't have as much fat to their skin yet because that comes later, so they are a little alienish!
So, now that we know the verdict, we are trying to think of his name...to be continued!!
7 comments:
YAY!!! How fun for Kyler to have a little brother! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the name!
That will be so fun for them to be so close in age and sports buddies, etc. Soooo fun! Very cool photos. We are praying for you guys.
hey ashley! its michelle (hammond) johnson! i found your blog from brennas! that is some exciting news! its crazy how time flys! congats
That is soooo exciting! How cool that you got the 3D pictures and video! Nice thing too is that you don't have to go out and buy anything, you've got it all! Congratulations Ashley and Jason!
oh how funny! you were so sure it was a girl! see, some people do get what they wish for. now I'll have to make another bag for you for the little guy! Congratulations you two!
We are so excited for ya'll!!!! Yeah, another cute little Buchanan little guy! I forgot to tell you yesterday with things so crazy but CONGRATS! Great pics of your little man!
Ashley- congrats! Having two boys close together is so fun! They will be such buddies! Good luck with names!
Post a Comment