
While I am blogging about my favorite mom things... I have to tell you that I am loving this cook book! So thank you to one of my friends for getting this for me! It has such easy recipes and baby food makes pureeing the food 10 times easier- less clean up too!
I have made the chicken nuggets coated in broccoli (which doesn't come in baby food so that was a lot of work) and the banana bread! Both were really good and we all got veggies out of it! I didn't even tell Jason until after our "Chick-fil-mom" meal with chicken nuggets that he had broccoli! He didn't even know! So, my plan is to try the apple sauce muffins with butternut squash this Saturday for breakfast! Please share if you have made something of hers you just love!!
7 comments:
Really? That sounds interesting.. I might have to get this cookbook if you got Jason to eat broccoli. I don't think Rob even knows what broccoli tastes like.
the chicken cigar thingys (I can't remember if that's what they're called) are really yummy and so are the rice balls.
Thanks Rochelle! The rice balls looked good so I'm glad to know they are:)
I will definitely look this book up!
Hey Ashley! I came across your blog from Bonnie's. Such a cute blog and darling family!
ok...so when is your sisters store open! i went the other day too late, but i was there today at 5:20 and it was closed!
i don't get many opportunities to run around, but i would love to go in and look! i haven't been in there in FOREVER! looked through the window and looks like there are TONS of cute things!
Hey Dana-
It's open till 6:00 I know tues-thurs!! I don't know about mon and fri. Also open on saturday 10-6!! It has tons of cute things in there!! Good luck!
Post a Comment