Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning!

We went over to my parents house early Christmas morning to see what Santa brought Kyler- what a fun Christmas this was watching him open presents from everyone! What a huge difference a year can make!!

We got Kyler a bike this year, but it has parental steering control:) Just till he gets use to doing it all by himself.


Grandpa and MeMe spoiled Kyler way too much with all kinds of fun things. This fire truck is one of his favorite things he got, besides the little hot wheel cars from GiGi!
Kyler was begging Grandpa to open his hot wheels, but we knew he wouldn't open any other gifts after. Finally after a fit and a few tears, grandpa gave in and opened them up for him! Kyler giving Grandpa loves:)

This summer would not be the same if Kyler didn't have his own lawn mower to help daddy in the yard! Now, instead of Kyler standing at the front door upset watching daddy mow the lawn, he can go out and help him thanks to MeMe and Grandpa!
I couldn't help but just be so grateful and blessed to have Kyler be a part of our lives and just seeing how amazing an impact the birth of our child has had on us! It was such an appropriate time to feel the feelings I felt as I thoguht about the birth of our Savior this day and the greatness we have all been blessed with from that amazing day of His birth! I only look forward to what 2009 has in store for us and bringing our second child into our lives in February!!

3 comments:

Ash said...

That bike looks like a great idea! We might have to get that for Linc for his b-day. Glad you had a good Christmas. We'll have to get together soon!

RAPN! said...

He is getting so big! Pretty soon my Kailey will join him in nursery! I can't wait to see how he will treat his new brother! Take it easy girl! Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Dallings said...

Val Dean has the little push toy in the last picture. My family HATES it. Whenever anyone comes over they hide it because it's so loud you can never hear what each other are saying! Kyler is so handsome! I am so excited for you to have your little one soon. Two is a whole new world. It really takes some getting used to. I am still not used to it but it's getting easier!